Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another New Blogger Profile...


Hi Everyone,
My name is Eliot Pattee and I’m yet another new contributor to Two Cents. A little about me: I am a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Wisconsinite through and through. I am originally from Oshkosh, WI, so as a result I am a huge Packers, Brewers, Badgers, and Bucks fan. Here at Two Cents, my main focus will be MLB and the Brewers, especially as we are quickly heading into the baseball season. I will be writing such things as a Brewers spring training preview and an extensive MLB preview before the regular season starts, as well as periodic updates. And I will of course give my “Two Cents” on all things from the Winter Olympics to College Basketball.
I’m very excited to contribute to this blog and I also want to thank Brendan for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it. Look for more from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment