Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tim Tebow Told to Shut Up

I know that one of the most polarizing character in college football in years is Tim Tebow. I sniffed at the possibility of the Packers picking him and got shot down. Again, I don't want to pick him in the first few rounds I just think he could be a late round gamble that could pay off.

Anyway to satisfy the Tebow hate, I thought you would show you this article. Apparently Tim Tebow tried to lead a prayer before the Wonderlic and another player told him, "Shut the F#$@ up!" The whole room erupted in laughter.

Needless to say his in your face religious ways may not go over as smooth as Florida. I still think he is the most interesting pick of the draft to see where he is drafted will be a fun story to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment