Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger's New Interview

Tiger Woods did an interview with ESPN to continue his huge uphill battle to fix his image. What I think he did is just continue to not answer any questions. Half of his answers in this interview were no comment, or that is between my wife and I.

I have no problem with Tiger Woods not telling everything about that day but sometimes I guess I don't get why he would do this interview and really say nothing. If you want to completely fix your image you have to be completely straight with others. But to be honest he is going half way but what is happening is that he is making it worse.

My favorite question in the interview is when Tom Rinaldi asks Tiger, why he made the public apology it was just a personal issue after Tiger didn't answer any of his questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment