Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Guy


Hello to the Two Cents nation. I'm Kevin Kennedy, freshman at UW Madison and potential journalism major. I'm super excited to be a part of Two Cents From the Nosebleeds and I look forward to contributing to the site. I was born and raised in the Northern suburbs of Chicago making me a Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Badgers and (most of all) Blackhawks fan.

Most of my posts will probably relate to what I know most about, which is hockey and the NHL. Don't worry Brewer fans, I won't be commenting much on the Cubs. One of my major goals is to bring new perspectives on hockey especially to those who may not watch a whole lot of it.

I understand it's not nearly as mainstream as football, basketball, or baseball but when you start to watch it you really get hooked on it. Hockey is an exciting sport and I look forward to posting all about it here, mostly at the professional and collegiate levels. Having said that, I look forward to reacting and hearing your reactions. More to come soon Two Cents Nation...

1 comment:

  1. Even though you say you won't say a lot about the Cubs, I'm still a little skeptical...jk, I'd love to get into some Wisconsin/Illinois sports debates, as they are always good and funny to see. Welcome to Two Cents Kevin!

    ReplyDelete