Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ochocinco's Next Stunt


According to Sports Illustrated, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson's next stunt is to do the Lambeau Leap. If I was front row I would have a few extra beers ready to pour in his face and hopefully he smell of Miller by the forth quarter. Apparently Greg Jennings did not think Chad was very funny in his next attempt at the spotlight.

I am sorry Ochocinco, but I do not think you will be lucky enough to get the chance to be in the endzone. With the way the Packers' defense looked last week I think he will just be trying to plan future TD dances and not have to worry about the Lambeau Leap. Maybe do a waffle house flip flop joke for Favre when you score a TD against the Vikings in week 14.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS FROM THE NOSE BLEEDS

No comments:

Post a Comment