Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Bears Still Suck

In a recent Michigan Avenue Magazine interview , Jay Cutler showed his lack of masculinity and had I read it before Sunday I would not have doubted he would throw four interceptions. I think it is obvious that the only person Cutler trust in his passing game is Earl Bennett, a former teammate on Vanderbilt. In order to be more successful I think the Bears need to put a stronger emphasis on the run. They also should work on a stronger play-action after teams start to stack the box against Forte. If I was Cutler I would want to target Greg Olsen (7th Floor Crew member) 8-12 times a game. Olsen creates big mismatches for any defense. Once you have team focusing on Olsen and Forte than you can slip Hester behind the safeties for some touchdowns. The Bears right now suck but if they get their offense together could be a tough division opponent.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS FROM THE NOSE BLEEDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment