Friday, September 25, 2009

New Packer Logo Idea


JSONLINE ran a story about a Milwaukee Marketing Group who has a new idea for the Packer Logo. At first, I thought no way the Packers logo is classic and should never be changed. But thinking about logo's I wonder if it it were to be more profitable for a team to change its logo. Why do teams in general change their logo? Does changing a logo even if it is not as cool as the first actually help? For instance, the Milwaukee Brewers have changed their logo about 4 or 5 times the last twenty years and it seems people like to wear a variety of their hats. I wonder how getting a new logo can boost profits in the short run. Something to think about..

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS FROM THE NOSE BLEEDS!

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting point you make. Would changing the logo now, make the current logo more popular in 20 years from now? I think it would, but the Packers aren't in a financial dilemma and this isn't baseball so there is a salary cap. I would have to say I would be a little annoyed if they changed the logo.

    ReplyDelete