Monday, May 18, 2009

Two Cents From the Nose Bleeds

Today is May 18th, I just got just done with my freshman year at the University of Wisconsin. I have decided I want to start gathering my thoughts on a website. I have many interests but I think my expertise would be sports. What I am going to try to do is to discuss my view on many different topics in the different sports arenas. I want to do a few in depth analysis on certain problems with sports and any else I think is thought provoking. I will be honest a lot early will be based on the Milwaukee Brewers because that is what is important right now in my sports life but I will try to bring a lot of different topics up. Feel free to add your own posts to TCFTNB, working on the acronym for the site, maybe 2CNB. But excited to get this started, hopefully somebody reads it once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment