Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He's Backkkkkkkkkk....


Guess what? Brett Favre changed his mind, again! I am currently watching the press conference (side note can Brad Childress shave, he looks like a HOBO!) and I am actually surprised with Brett Favre. I guess we learn today his word means nothing. After just two weeks ago he said he would not be back. I am really disappointed with Favre, it seems as if he believes his is WAY bigger than the game. Favre needs to grow up and be an adult, the reason he choose this late is because he is lazy and did not want to be in camp and do any workouts. I would respect him if he went to camp and off season training and then decided he couldn't. I just feel that this legend has almost lost all of his respect and now when people hear Brett Favre they usual chuckle. I will continue to post about Favre with a Favre-lover and give counter points. I really can't wait for the Vikings-Packers game, how much will Favre be booed.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS FROM THE NOSE BLEEDS!

1 comment:

  1. yo man im pissed

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1eA2R_r0B8

    this is hilarious

    ReplyDelete