Monday, June 22, 2009

College World Series

The College World Series is something that I think is unlike any other sporting championship sporting event. It has that college atompshere that people love so much, like before a big football Saturday with the innonce of the youngsters playing. Unlike College Football players these guys are not big men on campus or even recognizable and are out busting their butts for a National Championship.
This spring I was fortunate enough to travel down to Brewers Spring Training and it was my favorite weekend of Brewers baseball. Watching baseball is such a relaxing fun activity and before I die I definitely want to make it to the College World Series.
As much as College Baseball doesn't get a lot of press because so much of the talent goes to the Minors I think the CWS is 2nd to Basketball in its post season tournament.


1 comment:

  1. Let's go to the CWS next summer, Brendo. I know some solid folks in Omaha...they're actually officially now our folks.
    -Conor

    ReplyDelete